Filtration by nature:
The history of our water starts in the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea…
- Evaporation: water becomes physically liquid to gas, from water to steam by solar radiation. This cause the molecules of hydrogen and oxygen are separated leaving behind salt particles, minerals or other contaminants.
- Condensation: water steam rises through the atmosphere and condenses into clouds, consisting of tiny water droplets. Here, the molecules of hydrogen and oxygen are joined by the temperature changes. In this state they receive continuous solar radiation (UV rays), electrostatic discharges (ionization electrons) and transform the oxygen into ozone, allowing disinfection and oxygenation of water.
- Precipitation: starts with the temperature change in the atmosphere, when cooled, the droplets join to form larger drops until a sufficient weight to rush down.
When falling on the surface, rainwater has gone through a long process of physical and chemical transformation, returning back to its cycle of a pure and clean way.
Our rainwater, captured before touching the ground, is more clean and pure than any commercial water.
Filtration by technology
At Sky Ha ‘ we use the cleaner and more efficient technology to ensure that our water does not lose its natural qualities, their live energy and excellent pH 7.3 natural.
- Facilities: Located in the Caribbean Tropical Jungle, at 6.21 miles from Playa del Carmen (towards Tulum), surrounded with exuberant vegetation which keeps air clean and oxygenated. 100% Rainwater, collected before touching the ground (avoiding any contaminants) Never acid rain. Never chlorinated.
- Vortex Filter: Inside this filter is a stainless steel mesh that separates solids from water through natural centrifuge force, cleaning the water up to 98%.
- Floating Filter: Inside each of the storage tanks (made from food grade polietilene) there is a floating filter that allows contaminant extraction, just 15cm below stored water surface before entering the filter train.
- Sediment Filter: This process uses granular means (zeolite or sand) to trap organic and inorganic particles (solids) suspended on water.
- Activated Charcoal Filter: This process has a chemical absorption function where the organic matter gets adhered to carbon walls. In this stage pesticides, pest-control substances, chloride and other contaminants that the water could have from the environment get eliminated, as well as any colors or odors.
- Reverse Osmosis: Uses high pressure to force the water through a membrane while impurities get withheld. Primary function is to remove salts and minerals as well as any impurity as small as .001 microns.
- Ozone (O3): Its function is to naturally and without harmful chemicals (like chlorine) disinfect water. Ozonization allows the storage of purified water free from microbiologic contamination for long periods of time.
- UV Light (UV): Last disinfection process before bottling water. This incredible system can destroy 99.99% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing Sky Ha’ taste or odor. Approved by the U.S. FDA.
All of these processes are food-security grade efficient and maintain the rainwater energy alive.
Our process helps to prevent rainwater from touching the ground, preventing it from polluting itself and becoming drain rainwater. It also helps prevent the over-extraction from wells or springs and, with our 100% biodegradable 100% recyclable bottles, we prevent trash buildup on landfills.
We demonstrate the good use of a Sustainable method for a natural source, Rainwater.
Sky Ha’ Rainwater is a local product, minimizing carbon footprint in our process and distribution.
The main features that differentiate us from our competitors are:
a. Rainwater is collected before it touches the ground on the Caribbean rainforest. (No acid rain)
b. Certification (ENSO 5-15 years) biodegradable and recyclable PET packaging
c. Free from contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, nitrites, nitrates, lead, arsenic, chromium, sulfates,
pesticides, herbicides, and pharmaceutical residues.
d. Minimizes the waste of water by not taking any from the reserves
Bio-degradable PET packaging made with ENSO PLASTICS resin allows PET to be digested and decomposed by anaerobic agents (5-15 years).